23 October 2009
The evaluation will be conducted during the November-Jdecember 2009 time period. The overall objective of the evaluation is to provide an objective assessment of the impact of the project “Developing a Viable Print Media in Moldova” vis-à-vis their stated goals and to evaluate the effectiveness and relevance of the approach/strategy chosen by EF.
The key products expected from this evaluation are: (i) the evaluation methodology, which must be approved by the Eurasia Foundation’s Representative Office in Moldova; (ii) a comprehensive evaluation report in English.
The evaluator/evaluation team should have relevant evaluation experience in the field of media development or related areas. The minimum requirements include:
• The applicant should be an individual/a group of individuals or a registered organization/company;
• Experience working in Moldova and/or other countries of the former Soviet Union is highly desirable;
• Minimum three years of related experience;
• Language requirements: English; knowledge of Romanian and/or Russian will be an advantage;
• Working experience with international organizations would be an advantage;
• Cost of the proposal.
The applicant should submit the following documents:
• A CV reflecting the relevant experience of the applicant/s or organization background and experience;
• List of at least 3 persons/organizations and their contacts for references;
• Examples of previous evaluations performed by the applicant if applicable;
• Short vision of achieving the task, including the draft evaluation methodology;
• A tentative timetable for preparation, field-work, analysis and finalization of the Report
The deadline for submissions is 05 November 2009. It is expected that the evaluation will be conducted throughout November -December 2009 with a preliminary draft report submitted to EF by 10th of December 2009. The final report is planned to be due on 22 December 2009.
The application should be sent to the following address: 98, 31 August 1989 Street, 3rd floor, MD-2001, Chisinau, Moldova, or alternatively by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Media Project Evaluator” in the subject line. Only selected applicants will be contacted.
All questions regarding this task shall be addressed in written to Carolina Blajin, EFM Program/ Communication Officer, at email@example.com.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Bellow you can access the Scope of Work:
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: PROGRAM ASSISTANT13.01.2010
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: PROGRAM OFFICER13.01.2010
ARCHIVE - The Eurasia Foundation in Moldova is looking to engage an audit company ‘the Auditor’ to perform an expenditure verification for external actions concerning Media Action for voter Education project. November 25, 2009
VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: GRANTS ANALYST (temporary employment)December 8, 2008
DEADLINE EXPIRED: VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT: PROGRAM OFFICEROctober 17, 2008
Request for proposals for a National Public Opinion Study23 October 2007
Coalition 2007 is monitoring local general elections 24 April 2007
First regional European Interactive Center to be opened in Cahul14 February 2007